Marketing in Partnership Ltd (MiP) has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained on this website is current, accurate and complies with the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority as at the date of publication. However, no warranties are given, whether express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information.
Please read through these terms & conditions (“the Terms”) carefully. By registering with the MiP website, or by accessing any content or services made available via the site, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by the Terms set out below.
1.0 COPYRIGHT AND USE OF CONTENT
In using the content supplied on this site for your communications to clients and potential clients, the responsibility for verification and compliance of the content rests with the legal issuer of that information. In all cases, this will be the firm of financial advisers as authorised to distribute such information under the Financial Conduct Authority Act. No liability is assumed for any use, or misuse, of the information presented on this website.
Whilst MiP uses every reasonable effort to maintain the availability of this website we cannot guarantee this. This website may also change from time to time and we cannot guarantee the continuation of the services offered through it.
Please be aware that Internet email cannot be guaranteed and is not secure. We therefore recommend that you do not send any confidential information to us by email. If you choose to send any confidential information, then you do so at your own risk. Instructions sent by you via email, and to this website, are processed exclusively at your risk.
2.0 GENERAL USE
In connection with your use of the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content (“Material”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, a MiP employee, a forum leader, guide or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Post or transmit any Material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements).
- Post or transmit any Material that contains a virus or corrupted data.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Manipulate or otherwise display the Site by using framing or similar navigational technology.
- Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any MiP product or service if you are not expressly authorised by such party to do so.
You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the Internet. MiP provides the site and related information “as is” and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise information or service provided through the service or on the internet generally, and MiP shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the Internet generally.
3.0 TERMS AND TERMINATION
MiP may, at its discretion, terminate or suspend any individual or group access to all or any part of the Site (including any right to access and use MiP communications content) with or without cause by delivering notice to you.
4.0 CHANGES TO THE SITE
MiP reserves the right, in its discretion, to suspend, change, modify, add or remove portions of communications content available at any time and to restrict the use and accessibility of the Sites
5.0 DISCLAIMER OF THIRD PARTY INFORMATION AND WEBSITES
This website may contain, or be linked to, advice or statements from third parties. Marketing in Partnership Limited makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or suitability of such information and we have not, and will not, review or update such information. Your use of such information is undertaken at your own risk.
Some of the information contained on this website may also have been prepared or provided by third parties and may not have been verified by us. MiP hereby exclude any liability arising out of any preparation or provision of such information for this website and make no warranty as to the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any such information.
If at any time you, or your organisation, have a complaint or comment to make about the Content featured within the Site they should contact the administrator of the Site using the contact form in the Contact Us section, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing In Partnership Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration reference: ZA038864.
Marketing In Partnership Ltd, 3rd Floor, 15 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 3AR